Tuesday 28 May 2013

"Have no idea what to call this post!"

Hello! I swear I can't even remember the last time I wrote a post.  I am seriously so busy, I know everyone says that but I've had so much stuff to do that at the end of the day I just slump down on my bed and sleep.  I'm happy to report that I'm back on two feet...and going strong! I'm still not back in the studio yet but I'm getting there!

Unfortunately May not only brings about exam stress, it also means all TV series end for the season.  And you know me and my series addiction.  Thankfully Pretty Little Liars returns on the 12th of June.  To help me deal with the lack of series in my life, I stupidly started Revenge and... ohmygod!!! I'd been hearing about it for months and I can understand all the hype.  It's super awesome (and mega addicting).  The only thing is it's just 2 seasons so far, and I'm already half way through the first.

Anyway, moving on to more important stuff.  I've been thinking about writing a post thanking everyone for all the support I've been getting but I just can't get myself to write a whole post without feeling embarrassed.  I just want to say thank you to the people who have been super supportive of me these past couple of months, especially people who like and share my posts and those who come up to me and say something on the lines of "Oh, I read your post, well done".  You have no idea how much that means to me and I consider myself lucky to have people saying stuff like that.  It's such a great feeling, so THANK YOU!

As soon as exams are over, I'm hoping to take this more serious, hopefully building my own website and stuff like that, so keep an eye out if you, for whatever reason, enjoy my posts.

Until the next time,
Claire

PS. I'd love it if you'd like my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment