Monday 13 May 2013

C-L-A-I-R-E!

I am honestly super tired today.  It's exam time, I'm currently recovering from an injury and I have a busy week ahead.  For some reason, my mind is on over drive rather than on shut down mode.  I was looking at my stats and I realized that my post with 10 facts was really popular so I'm going to do something similar today, though not entirely.

I am going to take the 6 letters which make up my name and talk about anything which pops into my head when I see the particular letter. Here goes...

C - I'm going to go with Camera.  Since I got my iPhone I find I tend to use the camera on that because it gives great pictures and I can just upload them on Facebook or instagram in a second.  I do own a pretty decent bridge camera though and I want to use it more.  A bridge camera for those who don't know is a camera which bridges between an ordinary digital camera and an SLR.  So basically it's a pretty decent camera though not super amazing.

L - Lana Del Rey!!! aaa it took me a couple of second to think of something.  If you don't know who Lana is I'm going to warn you straight away, her voice is different and her songs are weird.  But yours truly adores her.  I listen to her to get inspired, to relax, to sleep and even when I'm angry about something.  I'm not sure what it is about her which makes me like her so much but I think it's that she's so different.  I love different.

A - America.  I've been to loads of countries and continents, except America, and I really, really want to go there.  I won't go on about this, I just want to go there, backpack through the states, and see for myself what the fuss is about.

I - Instaaagraaaam! I'm such a fan of this app.  I use it almost daily.  I love how pretty photos look on it but I also love how you can follow famous people and feel like they sent you the pictures privately.  (Mr.Somerhalder and I share loads of photos like that in fact. Hint: Google Ian Somerhalder)

R -  Hmmmm....right! I write with my right hand, but, and this is the cool part, I am ambidextrous, which means I can, if I want, write with my left hand.  I use both hands in fact and I do some things with my left only, like use a mouse or a broom.  Cool, eh?

E - English! As some may know I am reading for a degree and my subsidiary area is English! Yay! I love the language and have always enjoyed studying it.  However, as a little girl this wasn't the case. My mum wanted me to be bilingual from an early age and so she would speak to me in Maltese and English (not at the same time) but little me would refuse to speak in English and I would put my little fingers in my ears until my mum stopped.  I am still primarily Maltese speaking though I tend to switch if I'm super mad at something.

So there you go...6 letters, 6 facts...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment