Thursday 24 May 2012

From CC to MG! =)

I'd like to dedicate this post to a very special friend who's leaving tomorrow.  I'm going to be honest, saying goodbye, even if for a while, is always hard and I have to admit, I'm tearing up writing this, so please excuse me if I jumble up some words.

Irrelevant of the length of time one's leaving, a goodbye is always a goodbye and it's never easy.  Those who know me know that I'm not one to shy away from my feelings and I believe that it's OK to cry, heck I cry if there's an emotional song on X factor.  But amidst all these tears, I'm smiling because I know that my friend will do great things, and he'll come back with so much accomplished.

On that note, I want to wish him all the luck in the world, I wish you didn't have to go for such a long stretch of time, but I know you're going to do great! Remember, we are all a Skype call away.

No comments about the song! =)

-C

2 comments:

  1. hahah that song sayss alott :))))

    he will be missed for sureee... butt he wont be that farr away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you managed to reply! <3 <3

      of course he's missed...but like you said...not far away!=)

      Delete