Friday 27 September 2013

1 week of Summer memories;DAY 6!

I'm writing this off my phone so it's going to be a short post, just a quick little memory to keep the series going as promised.

As you might have gatherer from my other posts, I tried to do everything and anything possible! Something else I did this Summer was attend the Joseph Callejja concert. For those who don't know he's a Maltese tenor, known worldwide and often compared to the late, great Pavarotti.  The tickets for this concert are usually quite expensive but this year they made it free on the standing side.  

I loved every minute of it.  Classical music relaxes me so I enjoyed every second of the 3 hour show.  

Anyway, that's the memory before the last, and I just love it! Have a great night, 

Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment