Tuesday 26 February 2013

Come on in, the water's fine!

So as you can see, I've changed my layout a bit.  I felt the need to mix things up a little even though I don't really like change that much.  But I dived in, and the water's fine!  I'm no genius when it comes to page layouts and stuff like that so I basically just tweeked the templates and defaults around a little until I got what I like.

I chose the colour indigo as the main colour for the very simple reason that it's my favourite colour.  It's always been and I remember as a little girl, when someone asked me what my favourite colour was I used to feel like the coolest kid around answering with "Indigo" rather than pink or purple or any of the other usual colours.  Attention seeker that I am was.

I also changed the background a little.  I'm hoping it's not too busy, but given the title of my blog, I thought it appropriate to have doodles as my background image since my blogs come about from random thoughts I have, just like doodles do.  (I sound like a rooster now!)

That's it basically.  I hope you like the new look and if you don't, well that's a reason to leave a comment and tell me why you don't.


To change!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment