Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Reflection!

This is my blog.  I got up one fine day and started this blog.  I took action and did what I wanted.  But how many times do we really get to do this? How many times do we have a say in what goes on in our life?  The positive person would say always, we always have control over where life takes us, or rather, where we take our life.  The negative person would argue in an opposite way.  We are at the mercy of life's situations.  I, disagree and agree with both.

I find myself torn between admitting that I am able to control what happens in my life, I am happy only until I let myself be happy.  I can be happy if I do not let the tough things effect me too much.  That's one approach I tend to like.  But then I also believe in destiny.  What is destined to happen will happen eventually and I really and truly do not have any control over that.

At this point I need to point out that, as I have mentioned countless times before on here, I am a horrible control freak.  Family and friends who know me well know what I'm like.  So you can understand how difficult it sometimes is to accept the fact that we are just not always able to control what happens in life.  But it can't be all bad can it? Letting life pave the way is sometimes so magical that it takes your breath away.  You might not see it at present, but you look back and say "Heck, this was the best thing that could have happened to me!"  This has happened to me once or twice, and let me tell you, the feeling you get after...yeah, it's magical!

Have a good week,
Claire xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment