Tuesday 30 April 2013

Life is too damn short!

Hello everyone! I changed my layout yet again, as you can see! I'm not sure I like it that much yet but I'm always that way when it comes to new things.

Which comes to my post today.  I'm going to tell you why you should get up, stop being scared and do what you WANT to do now.  I've had a couple of people recently tell me that they think it's super cool that I just write whatever and although they love the idea of having a blog, they think they wouldn't be able to.  Now I'm not some super star blogger, far from it.  I'm just a plain old girl who loves to write and reads and watches too many blogs and vlogs.  It's obviously super cool when a reader shares your post or people comment on a post but it's seriously not the best part.

The best part is being able to do what I like and having the courage to do it.  If one person reads my post, that's enough, that's one person who spent a minute or two of their time reading my thoughts.  Now this idea goes out to all other stuff you want to do, not just writing or blogging.  Maybe you want to be a dancer but you think it's too late for you...it's NOT! It's scary at first and yeah, your heart skips a couple of beats, but at least you're not walking around with a bunch of "What If?"s!

So go ahead, do what you want to do, life is too damn short not to!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment